Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Addiction?

The PBA semis has just started and it only means one thing. Fantasy numbers. Yes, I'm into PBA fantasy. Unfortunately I joined in late and being rank 129 was the best I could get. I really enjoy it and I'm starting to get a hang of it since I'm new to fantasy basketball. For those who love basketball and statistics, here's the link; PBA fantasy .

Playing it is really fun. You get to cheer when the players on your roster are dishing out assists or getting that board despite the fact that their from opposing teams. Doing that, you are like a fan of both teams.

It made me watch PBA games more often. You don't want to miss your player's games and also to watch out for player injuries. Getting a player whom you don't know is injured is costly. That's even painful than watching your player having an off night.

The teams are now warming up in this cold January and still a lot of things would come as they battle it out for the Finals. It's not too late to join. Click the link and experience PBA fantasy.

So, I guess this does it for my first post. God Bless us all and PIT SENYOR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment